• Avoid contact with corrosive liquids ( disinfectants, thinners, acids, oils, blood, etc. ),
as well as fertilizers and other corrosive materials.
• Place moist BRAVE SHOES to the side and allow them to dry at room temperature. Avoid exposing them to intense heat to avoid damage.
• BRAVE SHOES should not be washed in the washing machine. Warm water and a sponge are recommended to be used to clean them. ( maximum of 30 degrees )
• Do not dry your BRAVE SHOES in front of a heat source since the leather will get brittle and shatter.
• Avoid walking on sharp objects and avoid any mechanical damage to the
BRAVE SHOES Skin.
• Please clean BRAVE SHOES as soon as possible to avoid stains. Also avoid excessive water and prevent water from entering the inner sole.
• Clean and maintain your BRAVE SHOES on a regular basis. This will ensure that the material's properties are preserved to the fullest extent possible.
• Clean your BRAVE SHOES regularly to remove any dust or dirt that has accumulated over time.
• Use a specific brush for recycled leather.